Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Is it really what it seems???

I took me a while to put this up....

So last week Mitchum and I were in this restaurant/bar in VA Beach, chillin and being fly as usual. Frankly, nobody was touchin' us, but anywho.......

So we are watching the games and this guy and his date in front of us. So I proceed to point out that my man here has bought like 5 rounds of drinks since we have been in the establishment, not to mention the dinner. So we both wonder if he is going to get what he hopes is the end result at the end of the night, which ends up in a bed or where ever you like it. So Mitchum proceeds to tell me that he doesn't think his game is strong enough to do such, because he seems as thought he is fumbling with his date. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt. And then it hit me!! So I asked my homie the following.......

"Are ni!#%s participating in legal prostitution?".......................As always he give me the what the hell is wrong with you look when I ask random shit! But I explained that with prostitution you are basically paying for sex to happen at some point or another. So in reference to my friend here, that is buying all these rounds of drinks its kind of obvious what he wants his end result to be.....Thus is kind of like prostitution because he is paying for everything in hopes of something............

My boy Mitchum pauses and then agrees, do you?......................

2 comments:

T Dot said...

Boo to ya'll! No, that is not legal prostitution; it's more like Russian Roulette. You know what you want, you try to stack the odds in your favor, but at the end of the night, it's really just a gamble whether you'll get what you want or not. Because no matter how many drinks, t-bone steaks and apple pies you've bought, it's still up to the woman as to whether she's going to blow your brains out or not (pun intended).

MatisseNdegeocello said...

It's all apart of the game and it's been around since the beginning of time. It is prostitution--cheap prostitution, but nonetheless.