Thursday, May 18, 2006

Margin of Error

As I ment to blog at the beginning of the year, my new thing right now is maintaining my margin of error. As it was pointed out to me on talk radio, we all have been born with a margin of 100%. As we have come up through the years, in different walks of life, we have chipped away at our margin. We can all remember such things like, lying to mom or dad about a test grade and they found out other wise, possibly getting caught cheating on a test in middle or highschool, being drunk in public somewhere and forgetting to call your loved one back. It is at these moments that we have chipped away at our margin of error. These days, I say that I live from day to day, because it is less stressfull, and helps me maintain my margin of error. Is my margin still resting at 100%, NO WAY!, as long as I stay above, lets say.....65%, then I am doing okay in my book. Life is a Bitch, you just have to maintain your margin throughout the journey.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

????????????????? what were you listening to?

Chris said...

Sports Talk, ESPN radio