Thursday, May 18, 2006

Purpose or Greed? 1

It was once told me that people are a reason, season , or a lifetime. After hearing such a quote, that stays in the back of my mind from time to time. The thing that bothers me, is how do you know who is what? Is someone that pops up in life randomly on occasion a reason, season, or a lifetime. It would seem to me that such person qualifies as 1, possibly 2 of the reasons. They have definitely been around for a reason, but the ending question is it for a season, or lifetime. I have to admit, I'm obsolete young black man, college degree(recent grad), no kids, healthy, will make money, and knows his direction in life. But with sayin all that, im not looking for anything that is a lifetime right now. But what keeps popping up in front of me, I think sometimes I force. Purpose or Greed?, I have not decide yet that is yet to be determined. Logically, to me, it seems as both, but in the real world, there cannot be both!

1 comment:

Pen said...

I think that it can be both purpose and greed, but only if the situation/person has a purpose. Sometimes life works in your favor in that what you need is what you want and in that case it can be both purpose and greed/desire. As far as a "season" or a "lifetime," just know that if something is suppose to last a lifetime it will do that. Even if you are not ready for lifetimes today you have, hopefully, the rest of your life for that "lifetime" purpose. But by no means does this mean take such things for granted.