Friday, July 27, 2007

The beauty of Nostalgia...

Most of our life times have run across what Jarrod and I refer to "old heads" & "cool breezes". As we know, these are the older gentlemen that tend to pass on their knowledge from their lifetime to help school us young heads that think we know everything. But in reality we know nothing! I've had plenty of old heads simply tell me "just keep living young man".....

So here it goes.

Story #1

So we are sitting in the office one day, and I'm telling the two old heads in the office about the female problems I was having at the time. I then proceed to tell them that I was getting ready to take a trip back up D.C. to kick it with some of the homies from Hampton. As and added bonus I tell old head #1 that one my past PYT's lives up in the area and I'll prob. hang with just to catch up on life.

So he proceeds to ask me, in the midst of women troubles did I plan on doing more that catching up on life? Thus the convo went like this..

Old Head#1: "Like I said, what you gonna do when you gonna get up there? I know you are not going to just hang around boys the entire time. You're to old for that shit!"

Me: "Come on man! My friends and I always know some nice young women to hang out with. That's not even an option. ( If you don't believe, proceed to J-Rod)."

Old Head #1: "Well....that's all good, but that's not what I'm getting at. If you are chillen with old girl, and y'all get to catchin up to much what you gonna do?"

Me: "Hell, I don't know. I haven't even gotten that far in my trip. But I have been talking to her and were supposed to hang out for a bit."

Old Head#1: "Man damn all that. You're a man ain't ya! Ain't ya!"

Me: "YEAH!!"

Old Head#1: "You married!?"

Me: "Naw...."

Old Head #1: "Well then look this what you gonna do...You gonna knock her ass out the park like no body's business. When is the last time you gave her a taste?"

Me: "Man hell early college, maybe freshman/sophomore year."

Old Head#1: "Well this is how its going down. You need to make a statement. Let her know what she's been missing. Go hit up the Shell gas station, go to the register and get you this shit call STAMINA RX. Get you a Mountain Dew, and take it about an hour before ya'll go out or do the dew."

Me: "Dude....I'm cool. I don't need all that. But just curious, what about a PEPSI?"

Old Head#1: Dammit, that's the problem with you young people. Ya don't listen, and you think you know every thing! I don't know nothing about no PEPSI! I know about Mountain Dew! And that's what you gonna do!

As I thought about this. I died laughing. At that moment in became apparent that old heads live their dreams out through you!!

3 comments:

Jarrod said...

LMAO!!! Yo...old heads are great. I'm mad he said you couldn't get a Pepsi..."I know Mountain Dew"...LMAO!!!

Southerner in Suomi said...

I found out about this from Jarrod.

I'm LMAO too. And just so you know, older women like to recall their sexcapades to us younger females. I was very disturbed when by 45 yr old aunt told me about her love of oral sex.

...I wasn't laughing

GreatWhyte said...

Wow Chris.... Wow. Oh yeah, it's Monique, by the way. Welcome back to the blog insanity.

But back to the cool breeze, though. Mountain Dew? JUST Mountain Dew. I.... I can't.