Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Boys in Blue...

Man to this day this s#@&* still pisses me off. So I was out the other day at looking to take advantage of the tax free weekend. Needless to say I found nothing. Its funny how when you wanna spend money you dont buy anything, and when you don't thats when you see something you like. But anywho....

So I'm in this store and I see the boys in blue walk in the stake the place to make sure everything is in order. As he's walking around I'm grillin him as he is grillin me. So I move to a different section in the stores and magically he follows. WTF!!! So I continue to grill and let it be known in a elevated tone that I'm not trying to steal anything. So my girl is like "baby calm down. It's not that serious. Man F!@#& that! I hate the police." So she starts laughing but frankly I didnt find anything funny. I am about to run up on a year mark of my runin with the law which gives me my right to hate the boys in blue. I know hate is a strong word, but in this case in my heart so I'ma let it out. Here it is:

So we are tailgaiting at the university, not to be named just in case. But If you know Jarrod, or do some slight research you can figure it out. Its a thursday, in the fall, in the south, 75 outside, 4pm. It just doesnt get any better. The women were looking great, guys were chillin making predictions, and getting our grill on in the midst of 80,000 people. Yeah SEC country!

After 3 hours of grillin and SUV of food, mixing it in with nearby tail gaters we head into the game and make our way into the student section right behind the goal post. It was three of us, we find a great spot and post up to waiit for the kickoff. The first half was great, the home team was down not by much, wich indicated a strong second half from the home team. So its half time and it all goes down. So one of the three begins to get into a verbal confrontation with the "clear people'. A female. She claims that he said something derogatory. So the boys in blue roll up they start talking and kicked him out! Like straight up, no questions asked, didn't ask his side just said lets go! By this time were "blown" (I use quotes, not from Md.). So my friend and I go and talk to this other officer he was cool with to find out why the third guy with us got kicked out. The cop was like "man I dunno, I didn't see it. But can you point out the officer?" With the swiftness like a little kid in the classroom with straight arm out, we both pointed him out. So he sees that we are singling him out and he walks over.

"Whats the problem?"
"Were just trying to figure what happend to our friend and why he got put out?"

"Well dont worry about all that. Your friend got put out, I put him out and if you've got a problem talkd to me!"
"Hold up dog, Its not that serious we're just trying to figure it out. He didnt sayanything to that girl!"

So the talking goes back and fourth, back and fourth in a according manner, and finally he says "Thats it!", "you can go talking to my freind that was left."

"Man what!" "What did I do, I was talking your fellow officer about my friend, what did I do?"

As he is getting escourted out, I'm talking to the original officer before this hot head rolled up.

"He didn't do anything, what is he getting put out for?!"

"That's it, you can go to!"

So whatever, by this time wer're pissed so the are escourting us out in the middle of halftime with the mean grip on the wrists and then in the middle of the stands under the stadium...

"If you ever reach for my gun again I'll f#$*n kill you!" as he turns around and proceeds to choke me.

Livid, and ready to black out, I yelled 2 or 3 times "how I am gonna reach for your gun when your partner has my hads!!!!!!"

So he says it again, and then places me in cuffs writes me a damn citation and in the back of the paddy wagon van I go to county.......WTF!!!

Part II later...

1 comment:

Southerner in Suomi said...

THIS IS THE BULLSHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! I went to fuckin' LSU, I know how they do in the SEC. I have seen this shit too many times.

The black section got to the point where we went nuts and started throwing shit (I sometimes wish we had actual feces) at the officers, cause they couldn't take us all away.

And then we got a black editor in chief at the school paper. Everybody either hates LSU police or are scared of every colored on campus.

Fear us clear people!! Cause I know you done did some shit to deserve a Grade A bitch slap!!

I'm sorry, but that brought back old memories. (Bitches!!)